Privacy Promise for Consumers
While information is the cornerstone of our
ability to provide superior service, our most important asset is
our customers' trust. Keeping customer information secure, and using it only as our customers
would want us to, is a top priority for all
of us at LawSourceLive. Here is our promise
to our individual customers:
1. We will safeguard, according to strict standards of security and
confidentiality, any information our customers share with us.
2. We will limit the collection and use of customer information to the
minimum we require to deliver superior service to our customers. This
includes advising our customers about our products, services and other
opportunities, and to administer our business.
3. We will permit only authorized employees, who are trained in the
proper handling of customer information, to have access to that
information. Employees who violate our Privacy Promise will be subject to
our normal disciplinary process.
4. We will not reveal customer information to any external organization
unless we have previously informed the customer in disclosures or
agreements, been authorized by the customer, or are required by law.
5. We will always maintain control over the confidentiality of our
6. Whenever we hire other organizations to provide support services, we
will require them to conform to our policy standards and to allow us to
audit them for compliance.
7. For purposes of credit reporting, verification and risk management,
we will exchange information about our customers with reputable reference
sources and clearinghouse services.
8. We will attempt to keep customer files complete, up to date, and
accurate. We will tell our customers how and where to conveniently access
their account information (except when we're prohibited by law), and how
to notify us about errors which we will promptly correct.
We will continuously assess ourselves to ensure that customer privacy
Effective Date. This policy was last modified September 28, 2004.